The guidelines here cover the image policy for all images of each category. ALL images (with the exceptions of .gif files and images with transparent backgrounds, of course) are to be uploaded in the .jpg format, in lowercase letters.
Images that are used as profile images for character articles must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions have to be no less than 295px in width and no greater then 400px in height.
- High quality
- Character of interest must be centered on and identifiable.
- File must be named/formatted in the following way: GivenName01.jpg (ex: Rachel01.jpg). This creates an easier structure and makes moving images around more convenient. The number following after the character's given name (not full name) should be the most recently image uploaded. (ex: Should there already be two Rachel files, the image being uploaded should be Rachel03.jpg)
Screenshots taken from an episode for galleries must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions are approximately 1600×900 or greater.
- High quality screenshot
- Absolutely no subtitles/text on the screenshot!
- File must be named/formatted in numerical order in which the scene taken from the episode appears. In other words, the earliest screenshot would be titled Episode01-001.jpg and the next screenshot in the episode would be Episode01-002.jpg and so on. This aids organizing the files in the gallery and to which respective episode the screenshot derives from.
Images that are used as covers for a single or soundtrack for music articles must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions are exactly 500×500 or of even dimensions all around, no smaller than 295×295.
- High quality
- File must be named/formatted in the following way: Soundtrack Name(CD Type).jpg.
- Must not contain any inappropriate content
- Must be formatted in the following way: UserName_Avatar.jpg
Images that Are NOT Allowed
- Inappropriate content